My IP Hide 1.12 Build 1215

encrypted proxy | IP hider | hide IP address | proxy | hider | hide
Fast encrypted proxy to unblock all websites

My IP Hide is a handy and reliable application designed to hide your IP address and to make your Internet connections anonymous.

By hiding your IP address, the application protects your privacy, preventing companies from tracking your Internet browsing habits.

My IP Hide also features the possibility to install extensions for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox (from the Settings window).

Limitations:

· 3 days trial


What's New in This Release:

  • Fix that sometimes it takes too long to test the proxy servers and improve the interface.

Publisher:My-Proxy
License:Trial / USD 8.52
Size/OS::4.4 MB / Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8

Download

:My IP Hide 1.12 Build 1215